SHAKHTAR FOOTBALL CLUB MEDICAL CENTRE
International Medical Football Centre (IMFC)
This website is created by FC Shakhtar Donetsk for communications and opportunity of feedback with football medicine organizations all over Europe and some football clubs-members of the Centre. The website is hosted by FC Shakhtar and aimed to constant teaching, comprehensive analysis of complex cases and information exchange.
Imfc.shakhtar.com work is coordinating by:
- FC Shakhtar Donetsk
- Chelsea FC
- F.C. Internazionale Milano
- European Federation of Sports Traumatology (EFOST)
- FC The Spanish Association of Football Teams Doctors (AEMEF)
- Arthur Glushchenko (FC Shakhtar)
- Paco Biosca (Chelsea FC)
- Franco Combi (FC Inter)
- Cesar Cobian (FC Deportivo)
- Benazzo Francesco (EFOST)
- Jordi Ardevol (AEMEF)
Expert groups in different fields of medicine from the USA, Japan, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy and Spain contribute to the content of the website.
Currently the access to the FC Shakhtar Medical Centre website is limited only because its content is of a purely professional nature and intended for medical experts and co-directors only.
To gain access you have to:
- be a specialist in one of the following fields: basic sciences, physiology, prevention, rehabilitation, traumatology;
- or be a football team physio;
- contact FC Shakhtar Medical department assistant for approval.
Contact information: Arthur@shakhtar.com, email@example.com